I found my brainstorm really useful, as I could refer back to it for ideas, I also used it as a check list to make sure the completed magazine consisted of all the correct and necessary conventions. The brainstorm really help me with my time management, as I did everything step by step in order Id written it on the brain storm, I found the overall planning really effective and in future tasks I would definitely use a brainstorm.

This is my moodboard, I created this to show the differect aspects of materials that are being used to create my magazine. I used colour boards that my parents used for deocrating the house,the colour boards show that I looked at colours individually and thought about them seriously, so they would interact with the chosen target audience. I also used a camera on the mood board, this is because it is one of the main sources I have used to collect imagery. I used examples of work sheets that were handed out within the lessons that I have taken information from, overall I like the mood board however If I was to change it I would have pasted fonts and font sizes over the images as it looks quite bland, and the mood board includes nothing about texts.
No comments:
Post a Comment